Road Marking Tape
Reflectosite self-adhesive marking tape is used for temporary road markings.
Our temporary Road Marking Tape is suitable for car parks, pavements, bicycle paths and most concrete or tarmac surfaces.
- Reflectosite road tape is a high friction, textured material designed for firm traction and durable protection. It offers extreme resistance to sunlight, water, oil, and petrol.
- Our road tape is pre-coated with a pressure sensitive adhesive for convenient application and easily adheres to road.
- The markings readily conform to surfaces when applied, and is immediately ready for pedestrian traffic following application.
- Shelf adhesive backing applies in seconds.
- Cost effective method for temporary road marking.
- Width: 100m
- Length: 91mm
Surface Preparation before adhesion or application:
Surfaces must be smooth, clean and dry and free of sand, dust, oil and debris.
- The tape is pre-coated with a pressure sensitive adhesive for convenient application.
- The road tape has a self-adhesive backing.
- Actual performance life of Reflect-O-Site road tape will be dependent upon surfaced and atmospheric conditions at the time of application.
Our road making tape comes in the following colours: White, Yellow and Black.
Handling & Storage:
Reflect-O-Site road marking tape should be stored in a cool, dry area indoors and used within one year after the date of purchase.
Reflect-O-Site road marking tapes contain a metallic layer, which will conduct electricity. The tape should not be used where electrical equipment or electrical power cords may make contact.
Extremely Flammable. Vapour Harmful.
Keep product and its vapours away from heat, sparks and open flames. The vapours given off may be ignited easily and can result in flash fire. Contains petroleum distillate, MEK (Methylethyl Ketone), acetone toluene, hexane or heptane.
Use only in well ventilated areas with enough air movement to remove vapours and prevent vapour build-up. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapour. Avoid eye contact. Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin.
- For eye contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water and call physician.
- If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Call physician.
- Keep containers tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Abrasion or heavy wear may significantly reduce the expected performance life of the product.