Reflectosite epoxy adhesive is a two-component epoxy based adhesive.
Used to adhere road studs, speed bumps, surface mounted delineator poles and/or any other adhesion for road surface applications.
- Long lasting
- Easy to apply
A-Component: Preparation based on Epoxy Resin, catalysts and rheology modifiers
B-Component: Preparation containing tertiary amines (hardener)
|Viscosity (25 °C)||mPa∙s||Semi Thixotropic||Semi Thixotropic|
- The A Component (Epoxy) must be homogenised by basic stirring before processing.
- Mix thoroughly with a spatula prior to use.
- Component A and B need to be mixed thoroughly until the colour has completely changed.
|Mixing ratio||Parts by weight||100:45:00|
|(A comp : B comp.)|
|Component B Reflect-O-Bond||°C||20-40|
|Component A Reflect-O-Bond||°C||20-40|
Surface Preparation before adhesion:
Surface must be free of sand, dust, oil and debris
Hand application, using a spatula.
|Gel time*(25 degrees Celsius)||m||15-25 mins|
|Pot life (25 degrees Celsius)||m||20-35 mins|
*Gel time is dependent on the temperature. The higher the temperature outside, the quicker it will dry.
Part A: Grey
Part B: Black
900grams of Part A to 400grams of Part B
Handling & Storage:
- Packages must be stored at all times in sealed, closed containers.
- The product has a shelf life of 12 months, if stored in a cool and dry place in closed and sealed containers.
- High temperatures will affect the shelf life of the product.
Correct mixing is essential.
Interesting Fact: The arrow with the Button Road Studs on the picture has been there for 2 years despite the fact that the road is used daily by mine trucks (Fully loaded coal trucks). The Button Road Studs were stuck on the road with our Reflect-O-Site epoxy.