Reflect-O-Site Delineators assist in guiding pedestrians and motorists in construction areas or accident scenes. A delineator is an effective way to safely redirect traffic away from potentially harmful situations.
Delineators can be used on long continuous sections of highway or through short stretches of road where there are changes in horizontal alignment and where road construction work is taking place.
Delineators provide road users with guidance devices at night, and during adverse weather conditions.
An important advantage of delineators in certain locations is that they remain visible when the road is wet and when water spray from other cars impairs visibility.
- Reflectosite delineator blades are manufactured locally which ensures stock availability.
- Double sided blades can be point to point or opposite direction.
- Also available as single sided blades.
- Reflective strips are adhered to the delineator for increased visibility.
- Clients can select from the various grades of reflective strips.
Manufactured from recycled A.B.S. B.S(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a thermoplastic resin commonly used for injection moulding applications.
A.B.S. Plastic is a copolymer of Acrylonitrile, Butadiene, and Styrene, and generally possesses medium strength and performance at medium cost.
- Type b1: 800x200
- Type b2: 800×250
- Type c1: 1000×200
- Type c2: 1000×250
- Type d1: 1200×200
- Type d2: 1200×250 size blade
Bundles of 20