Interlocking Grade Curb System
The Reflectosite Grade Curb System is a one-piece curb system links together for a continuous “picket fence” effect.
The FG 300 Interlocking Grade Curb System is a lane separation system that provides efficient and cost-effective channelization of traffic on highways, national and public roads.
It consists of modular raised curb sections mountable by emergency vehicles.
- Low maintenance.
- Super-tough polyurethane posts impact tested at 112 km/h.
- Superior toughness at all temperatures and weather conditions.
- Quick and easy to install. Can be installed with 4 bolts, or with adhesive for temporary projects.
- Increases the visual barrier.
- MUTCD compliant and NCHRP 350 approved.
- The design allows for curved or circular installations.
- Perfect for work zone separation, traffic calming areas, tollgates and airport taxiway work zone closures.
Width: 20cm; Length: 94cm; Weight 2.9kgs.
Surface Preparation before adhesion or application:
Surface needs to be clear of any sand, oil and debris prior to installation.
Must be adhered to the road surface with anchor bolts and epoxy.
Orange, Yellow, White
Use a cloth and soapy water.
Box of 10.
Handling & Storage:
No expiration date, can stored in cool dry place.
Suitable with FG 300 Surface mounted post.