Turnpike Grade Curb System
The Reflectosite FG 300 Turnpike Grade Curb System is a raised lane separator with durable upright channelizer posts, that provide efficient and cost-effective channelization of traffic.
- Stable application for high-speed and high volume applications.
- Used to prevent cross-overs where a continuous barrier is not needed.
- Used to enhance standard traffic marking/signage.
- To divide lanes going in same or opposite directions.
- Pole can be utilised for road signage e.g. keep left/right or danger plate sign.
- Temporary or permanent applications.
- Longer base for increased stability on impact.
- This product falls within the same category as the reboundable delineator due its extended longevity.
- Low maintenance.
- Super-tough polyurethane posts impact tested at 112 km/h.
- Superior toughness at all temperatures and weather conditions.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Low impact base for low impact roll over.
- MUTCD compliant and NCHRP 350 approved.
- Enhanced wet-night visibility.
- This product has an embedded cube corner reflective lens.
- Width - 20cm
- Length – 91cm
- Weight – 2.6kgs
Surface Preparation before adhesion or application:
Surface needs to be clear of any sand, oil and debris prior to installation.
May be adhered to the road surface with anchor bolts and epoxy for application.
Soap and water.
10 per box.
Handling & Storage:
No expiration date, can stored in cool dry place.
Suitable with FG 300 Surface mounted post.